You are welcome to send your abstract to 2nd International Conference “Frontier in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (PharmSci-2017)” with the theme “Advances in Development, Delivery Systems and Clinical Monitoring of Drugs”.
Abstracts submitted for the plenary lectures, invited lectures, session lectures and poster presentations will be reviewed on the basis of scientific merit, novelty and practical application. The abstracts should not exceed 300 words and should be written in English, clearly showing paper title, listing the presenting author and completing all the contact details (organization, mailing address, E-mail, phone, fax & additional authors).
With regards the content of the Abstract author need to make a clear statement of the topic of their paper. Author need to say how the research was/is being undertaken. For example, is it empirical or theoretical? Is it quantitative or qualitative? Perhaps it follows the critical research method. What value are your findings and to whom will they be of use?
Consequently, the Abstract should briefly describe the work and also give a concise summary of the findings. The Abstract should not include diagrams and references.
The authors who are willing to present the paper have to complete the registration by the final registration deadline.
Page Size: The page size MUST be set to A4 on “Page Setup” of your Word screen for example. This template places all material in a rectangle of 21 cm x 29.7 cm (8.27″x11.69″), beginning 1.25 cm (0.49″) and heading 1.25 cm (0.49″) from the top and the footer of the page. The page must be formatted using 2.54 (1.0″) margins.
Font type: Times New Roman
Title : 12pt. bold and align text to both left & right margin
: Use a capital letter at the first word only except the specific name.
Authors’ name : 12pt. bold and align text to both left & right margin, with the name of presenting author bold and underlined.
Address : 12pt. regular and align text to both left & right margin
Text and Keywords : 12pt. justified
- The maximum acceptable length of ABSTRACT is 300 words.
- Keyword: 3–6 keywords (in alphabetical order) which will enable a subsequent information retrieval system to locate the paper
NOMENCLATURE AND UNITS
- Please take care that all terminology and notation used will be widely understood. Abbreviations and acronyms should be spelled out in full at their first occurrence in the text.
- SI units are strongly recommended.
Abstracts are currently being accepted via online submission.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS: 26th August, 2017
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
Key points used in the Selection Process
During the abstract selection process the following 10 points are used as a evaluation. We intensely endorse that author ensure their abstract satisfies these points.
- Does the abstract capture the interest of a potential reader of the paper?
- Is the abstract well written in terms of language, grammar, etc.?
- Does the abstract engage the reader by telling him or her what the paper is about and why they should read it?
- Does the abstract title describe the subject being written about?
- Does the abstract make a clear statement of the topic of the paper and the research question?
- Does the abstract say how the research was/is being undertaken?
- Does the abstract indicate the value of the findings?
- Does the abstract give a concise summary of the findings?
- Does the abstract conform to the word limit of 300 words?
- Does the abstract have between 5 and 10 keywords or phrases that closely reflect the content of the paper?
Authors who do not follow these guidelines are more likely to have their work rejected.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
The Conference will offer best presentation awards to three best presentation.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org